The European Game Showcase is made possible thanks to our sponsors and partners. We are a non-profit organization that needs a continued and appreciated support to keep the event growing and to give talented European indie developers the opportunity to showcase their newest games at GDC to press, publishers and strategic partners.
OUR SPONSOR PACKAGES
We have a variety of sponsorship packages that start as low as €1000. Sponsoring the European Game Showcase is a great way to show your support for the industry, and to connect your brand to high quality indie development.
Being a sponsor also offers your company or organisation exposure in various ways:
- on our website
- during communication of our open call via social media and via our developer mailing list (announcement and reminders)
- on the invitation for the European Showcase event which we send out to our curated list of publishers, platform holders, press and investors
Please find below our different pre-designed packages. If these don’t fit your needs, please europeangameshowcase [at] gmail [dot] com“>contact us to discuss a package that is tailored to your specific goals.
Friend of EGS
- Your logo on our website
- Your logo on communication regarding the games open call and our event
- Your logo on a banner at our event
Partner of EGS
- All from Friend of EGS included
- More visibility opportunities at our event venue
- Booth space options
Host of EGS
- All from Friend and Partner of EGS included
- Tailored promotion opportunities
- Promoted as drinks sponsor on our website, all communication, and at our event
- Promoted as food sponsor on our website, all communication, and at our event
To get in touch, please send us an email at europeangameshowcase [at] gmail [dot] com.
We are thankful for our current Sponsors and Partners, which include:
swissnex: Connecting Switzerland, North America and the world in science, education, innovation and the arts.
Xsolla: Find your way to funding with Xsolla Accelerator, a new investment program powered by Xsolla
Coherence: A network engine, SDK and platform that lets you make and run scalable multiplayer games in minutes.
Indium PLAY: We are a boutique QA & Playtesting company. Our approach is personalised, we are autonomous and we operate as if we are part of the dev team.
The Flanders Audiovisual Fund (VAF) supports films, series and games, from idea to experience.
MeetToMatch is the premium event networking service that combines an online meeting platform with a full-service matchmaking approach.
Premortem Games: Knowing before failing.
Your ultimate business resource to game development.
SwissGames: Exporting Fun & Innovation Worldwide
Header images by Koen and Paul Deetman
You must be logged in to post a comment.