The European Game Showcase is made possible thanks to our sponsors and partners. We are a non-profit organization that needs a continued and appreciated support to keep the event growing and to give talented European indie developers the opportunity to showcase their newest games at GDC to press, publishers and strategic partners.
OUR SPONSOR PACKAGES
We have a variety of sponsorship packages that start as low as €1000. Sponsoring the European Game Showcase is a great way to show your support for the industry, and to connect your brand to high quality indie development.
Being a sponsor also offers your company or organisation exposure in various ways:
- on our website
- during communication of our open call via social media and via our developer mailing list (announcement and reminders)
- on the invitation for the European Showcase event which we send out to our curated list of publishers, platform holders, press and investors
Please find below our different pre-designed packages. If these don’t fit your needs, please contact us to discuss a package that is tailored to your specific goals.
Friend of EGS
- Your logo on our website
- Your logo on communication regarding the games open call and our event
- Your logo on a banner at our event
Partner of EGS
- All from Friend of EGS included
- More visibility opportunities at our event venue
- Booth space options
Host of EGS
- All from Friend and Partner of EGS included
- Tailored promotion opportunities
- Promoted as drinks sponsor on our website, all communication, and at our event
- Promoted as food sponsor on our website, all communication, and at our event
Host of EGS at GDC20
swissnex SF connects people and ideas from Switzerland and the West Coast of the USA to foster exchange in research, education, innovation, and the arts.
Partners of EGS at GDC20
Creative Industries Fund NL is the Dutch culture fund for architecture, design, digital culture and all possible crossovers.
Interactive Denmark connects dots between Danish Game Industry, digital business & the world.
MeetToMatch is the premium event networking service that combines an online meeting platform with a full-service matchmaking approach.
Friends of EGS at GDC20
The team of Integra are all confirmed entrepreneurs and, in all modesty, we are among best attorneys in Denmark in our fields.
Gamerome is the ideal place for beginning or intermediate developers who are looking for mentorship, direction and publishing deal opportunities, thanks to its program of initiatives and meetings tailored to the needs of beginners to intermediate game developers.
Header images by Koen and Paul Deetman